Sender:Ruben Nalbandian
Date/Time:2016-Feb-14 18:16:00
Subject:Re: Older content not working.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Older content not working. Ruben Nalbandian 2016-Feb-14 18:16:00
There is a way to reconstruct the old QTVR files into HTML5 panos and equirectangular, or to any other format. The process starts with importing the old QTVR file into QuickTime Pro, and then extract the images. The second step is to organize the images, normally 96 images into the six cube faces, matrix of 4 by 4. this is the lengthy part. The final step is to input the six cube faces into Pano2Vr and create the new panoramic in any format.

Sent from my iPad