Sender:mark1schuster
Date/Time:2005-Jan-20 22:38:00
Subject:Re: HOW TO GET STARTED?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: HOW TO GET STARTED? mark1schuster 2005-Jan-20 22:38:00
When I saw the message headed 'How to get started' I eagerly read
the replies.  Yes, like other amateurs I've had good cylindrical
results but I had no idea of how to get started with 360 x 180.  At
last I was going to get an answer.  Well that's what I thought but
what I got was lots of accolades for Panorama Tools.  PTools sounded
wonderful and better still, free of charge so I spent quite a bit of
time reading up on PTools on the net and do accept it provides
excellent results - I've looked at so many examples - but I think
I'd rather pay for something less time consuming and more user
friendly.
So come on guys and gals, tell me about something I can use.  I'd
rather spend my time being creative than honing my software skills.
Better still, how can I immerse myself in a sphere with a bog
ordinary digital camera with the usual 38mm (equ) lens?
Mark

My camera: Olympus C-5000-Z