Sender:Jeff Pelletier
Date/Time:2005-Jan-20 23:15:00
Subject:Re: HOW TO GET STARTED?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: HOW TO GET STARTED? Jeff Pelletier 2005-Jan-20 23:15:00
I think you're stuck spending a lot of time "honing you software skills" and
doing post-work on your images. Personally, I can shoot a cubic pano in a
few minutes, but it takes me at least a few hours (if not much longer) to
get good results once I hit the computer. Of course I only have an 18mm lens
(24mm in 35mm equivalent I think).

Based on most of the VR work I've seen seems to be a balance of great
photography skills and sometimes even better photoshop skills.

P.S. Buy a copy of Stitcher 4 + Photoshop CS and you're set!

--
Jeff Pelletier
Basetwo Media