Sender:Fulvio Senore
Date/Time:2005-Jan-22 21:01:00
Subject:Re: Volume of Messages

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Volume of Messages Fulvio Senore 2005-Jan-22 21:01:00
I suppose that the problem is that lately this list has been overflowed
by completely off-topic messages.

If you look at the messages of the last days you see that most of them
have nothing to do with the wwp, so it is not a surprise that people
will start wondering if it is worth receiving them.

Fulvio Senore