Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2005-Jan-23 16:46:00
Subject:Re: Were you never a novice yourselves when you started ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Were you never a novice yourselves when you started ? Erik Krause 2005-Jan-23 16:46:00
On 23 Jan 2005 at 7:30, Victor St wrote:

> I discovered WWP and was referred to THIS FORUM
> by the online links.I find it surprising that NOVICES ( me one of them)
> should attend another FORUM.

Any forum has it's topic and this one was originally intended to
discuss and anounce WWP. This other forum is dedicated to help
panorama and VR novices (amongst other).

> I have met VERY HELPFUL & FRIENDLY persons since worldwide.
> If there is a WWP NOVICE Forum ( who will help us there
> or wil it be like an OFF RAMP to get lost on ?
> If so PLS ADVISE WHERE IT IS I am most willing to joi there ALSO.

Many of us interesting in panoramas and VR in general read and write
the panotools list, too. So you find the same freindly communication
there. You are wellcome to join:

You can view the archive not only on yahoo but better searchable and
threaded at http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.panotools

You have been provided with several links. I suggest you try to do a
spherical panorama now and ask specific questions on the panotools
list if you have problems.

BTW.: As I pointed out earlier using CAPITALS is often considered as
shouting. Many people are less willing to answer someone who
shouts...

best regards
--
Erik Krause
Ressources, not only for panorama creation: