Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2005-Jan-22 21:41:00
Subject:Re: Volume of Messages

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Volume of Messages Erik Krause 2005-Jan-22 21:41:00
On 22 Jan 2005 at 10:26, Landis wrote:

> Several people have unsubscribed from the list in the last couple of
> days most likely because they weren't prepared for the sheer volume
> of the messages they started receiving.  And this made me realize I
> should point something out.
>
> If you are still interested in participating in the WWP, but can't
> handle this much traffic on a daily basis, the Yahoo Group offers
> some good ways of dealing with this.

Perhaps it would be a better idea to define the topic of this list
clearly (what is called 'charta' in the usenet) on the group web site
starting page <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wwp> and redirect off-
topic messages to the appropriate list(s).

Although I like the friendly communication here I and I love the
helpfullness of the members I think we should not turn this list into
a general allpurpose VR and panorama group. There is already (at
least!) one: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PanoTools>

best regards
--
Erik Krause
Ressources, not only for panorama creation: