Sender:Tim Hatch
Date/Time:2005-Jan-23 15:11:00
Subject:Re: New English Version of PTGui Tutorial

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: New English Version of PTGui Tutorial Tim Hatch 2005-Jan-23 15:11:00
On Jan 23, 2005, at 5:09 AM, Victor St wrote:

> HELLO.

HI.

> I have downloaded nearly every posible DOWNLOAD that is linked to
> WINDOWS  and to create PANORMAS

Then you must have downloaded the programs listed on Bernhard's
tutorial, http://www.dffe.at/pano360/360_1e.html:

- PTGui is shareware (Hugin is a free alternative which is quickly
maturing).
- Photoshop or PSP is obviously a commercial product (Gimp is a free
alternative).
- PanoCube has a free version, which has enough features for me (there
is a "plus" version that lets you do more).
- Enblend and Autopano are both free.

These are:

1. Windows software
2. Free (or shareware with a trial period)
3. Hyperlinked on his tutorial

How do these programs not fit your requirements?

Tim