Sender:Jim Watters
Date/Time:2005-Jan-23 15:30:00
Subject:Re: New English Version of PTGui Tutorial

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: New English Version of PTGui Tutorial Jim Watters 2005-Jan-23 15:30:00
For working with Panotools I recommend the latest version.  You can get
this from my web site.  http://photocreations.ca/panotools  at the
bottom of the page under Files, download pano12.dll (2.7.0.8 Date:
2004-11-18) this is a zipped compressed file.  Extract the file into
your Windows/System32 folder.

To work with PT you will want to use one of the front end GUIs.  PTGui
is used in the tutorial
PTGui (shareware) from http://www.ptgui.com/download.html
PTAssembler (shareware) http://www.tawbaware.com/ptasmblr.htm
Hugin (freeware) http://hugin.sourceforge.net/