Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2005-Mar-24 19:41:00
Subject:Re: Audio-pano

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Audio-pano Landis 2005-Mar-24 19:41:00
>Hi
>I have finished my first panorama and uploaded it. I managed to get the
>audio down to 14kb and the pano to 673 kb in fullscreen. I would like some
>feedback if the quality is ok.
>
>http://128.32.102.88:8090/gen/view/wwp305/html/LarsArned.html

It would be great if you managed to get it down to 14k, but I don't
quite think that's the case.  You've uploaded a .mov file for the
audio (as we need) but this file is dependent on another .m4a file.
And so will not work for those of us who don't already have that file
on our machine.

When you edit in QTPlayer Pro do a 'Save As...' without dependencies.
The file will be larger, but it will work for everyone that way.

Neat panorama!

-Landis