Sender:Lars Arned
Date/Time:2005-Mar-24 19:28:00
Subject:Audio-pano

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Audio-pano Lars Arned 2005-Mar-24 19:28:00
Hi
I have finished my first panorama and uploaded it. I managed to get the
audio down to 14kb and the pano to 673 kb in fullscreen. I would like some
feedback if the quality is ok.

http://128.32.102.88:8090/gen/view/wwp305/html/LarsArned.html

And a big thanks to Markus and Landis for the excellent, intuitive uploading
program and their work with wwp.
Regards
Lars Arned
www.larsarned.com