Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2005-May-16 08:54:00
Subject:Re: new panoramic web site of istanbul

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: new panoramic web site of istanbul Hans Nyberg 2005-May-16 08:54:00
On May 16, 2005, at 9:19 AM, L?on Beek wrote:

> Hello folks, I am running Yilmaz pano's under Windows XP Professional
>  and they work perfect there. Think the problem is that Yilmaz also
> works
>  on a Windows machine.

Have you tried it in Firefox.
As far as I can see it should not work in Firefox on windows either.
There is no embed tags on the panos I checked.
only the top swf file has embed and it plays as it should.
Embed is needed everywhere except Win IE.

I tested it in my Virtual PC and got nothing just as on Mac.

Firefox has more than 10 % now on Win

A couple of other things I noticed.

The source code has invalid characters, I assume they are specific
unknown Turkish letters not allowed if the page should be properly
displayed.

If you load the swf file directly there is no problem. The pano loads
fine on my powerbook 17.
Try this
<http://www.potomya.net/istanbul_site/english/resimler/
nisan2005_0800_0600_yavuzselimcamii_minare.swf>

Hans

Hans Nyberg
commercial photographer
hans nyberg fotografi