Sender:Uri cogan
Date/Time:2005-May-16 00:52:00
Subject:Re: new panoramic web site of istanbul

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: new panoramic web site of istanbul Uri cogan 2005-May-16 00:52:00
Yilmaz Tufan:

>Nowadayas i made web site of istanbul panorama.
>
><http://istanbul.potomya.net/english/>http://istanbul.potomya.net/english/
>
>And last week i took panoramic Golden horn view from YavuzSelim
>Mosque minaret.
><http://istanbul.potomya.net/english/resim.asp?gosterim=resimgoster&resim=577>http://istanbul.potomya.net/english/resim.asp?gosterim=resimgoster&resim=577

I tried to have a look. Nothing happens except a nice screen with
some thumbnail images changing rapidly, then a message shows up:

"A script in this movie is causing Macromedia Flash Player 7 to run
slowly. If it continues to run your computer may become unresponsive.
do you want to abort the script (Yes/No)"

Then my browser (Safari) crashed and froze. I am using a Dual G4 Mac,
OS 10.3.9 (Panther).
--

             Uri Cogan

    http://www.uricogan.com