Sender:Wayne Degner
Date/Time:2005-May-16 15:33:00
Subject:RE: new panoramic web site of istanbul

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: new panoramic web site of istanbul Wayne Degner 2005-May-16 15:33:00
Merhaba Yilmaz,

Welcome to the group. I don't recall anyone being from Turkey in this group.
You will find the group very helpful, if you ask the questions. You have had
some suggestions to make your site more viewable on all platforms and
browsers and all comments were intended to be constructive. We would like to
see more of your work from that corner of the world.

I spent 15 months in Trabzon in the early sixties and the area was beautiful
and also rich with historical buildings and artifacts.

Let us see more!

Wayne Degner

#removed#