Sender:Léon Beek
Date/Time:2005-May-16 07:19:00
Subject:Re: new panoramic web site of istanbul

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: new panoramic web site of istanbul Léon Beek 2005-May-16 07:19:00
Hello folks, I am running Yilmaz pano's under Windows XP Professional
and they work perfect there. Think the problem is that Yilmaz also works
on a Windows machine. I have some problems making Pano's on my Windows
machine using Panotools. Looking for information on how to solve that
problem other than buying a Mac.

Kind regards, L?on

Uri cogan wrote:

> Yilmaz Tufan:
>
> >Nowadayas i made web site of istanbul panorama.
> >
> ><http://istanbul.potomya.net/english/>http://istanbul.potomya.net/english/
> >
> >And last week i took panoramic Golden horn view from YavuzSelim
> >Mosque minaret.
> ><http://istanbul.potomya.net/english/resim.asp?gosterim=resimgoster&resim=577
> <http://istanbul.potomya.net/english/resim.asp?gosterim=resimgoster&resim=577>>http://istanbul.potomya.net/english/resim.asp?gosterim=resimgoster&resim=577
> <http://istanbul.potomya.net/english/resim.asp?gosterim=resimgoster&amp;r...>
>
> I tried to have a look. Nothing happens except a nice screen with
> some thumbnail images changing rapidly, then a message shows up:
>
> "A script in this movie is causing Macromedia Flash Player 7 to run
> slowly. If it continues to run your computer may become unresponsive.
> do you want to abort the script (Yes/No)"
>
> Then my browser (Safari) crashed and froze. I am using a Dual G4 Mac,
> OS 10.3.9 (Panther).
> --
>
>              Uri Cogan
>
>     http://www.uricogan.com