Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2005-Oct-07 18:55:00
Subject:Re: Sound Not Working

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Sound Not Working Caroling Geary 2005-Oct-07 18:55:00
You are asking if a barking dog is too quiet? Non sequitur. You could
remove the sound altogether and I'd be happy. I can hear all but the
leaping high one, which makes a sort of pant or low growl, not quite
audible.

The pano was whirling around at top speed when the page opened.
Barely visible. After stopping and reloading, it spun quite slowly.

On Oct 7, 2005, at 1:42 PM, Richard Crowest wrote:

> I'd still appreciate any comments on the sound that's triggered by
> hotspots in my contribution - too quiet?
>
> <http://corvidae.co.uk/panoramas/fudge.html>

Caroling Geary
www.wholeo.net