Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2005-Dec-19 01:21:00
Subject:Google Earth almost here for Macintosh

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Google Earth almost here for Macintosh G. Donald Bain 2005-Dec-19 01:21:00
Thomas,

I just downloaded the Google Earth Mac beta. I typed in the
coordinates from my Water shot:
	37 57 48 N, 119 45 57
and it flew in from space and landed right in Hetch Hetchy Reservoir!
Wapama Falls is even labeled. Very exciting.

So yes, we can plan on Google Earth as an official feature of the
World Wide Panorama. Hopefully we will get a final Mac version by the
end of the year.

Thanks for the work you have done so far, and looking forward to some
great geographic imagery to come.

Don