Sender:Carlos Chegado - www.netlojas.biz
Date/Time:2005-Dec-19 09:59:00
Subject:Re: Editing older contributions GPS data

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Editing older contributions GPS data Carlos Chegado - www.netlojas.biz 2005-Dec-19 09:59:00
Dear Landis (and Thomas),

Please update my GPS coordinates for the energy event.

http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp905/html/CarlosChegado.html

From: Latitude: 38? 40' 13" N, Longitude: 9? 04' 11" W (wrong)

To: Latitude: 38? 40' 33,30" N, Longitude: 9? 03' 13,30" W (correct)

I am sorry but I got the wrong coordinates from Multimap.com.
Using Google Earth is so much easier to find the correct spot.

Sorry for this mess.

Best regards,

Carlos Chegado

Fotografias 360? ?? http://www.carloschegado.com