Sender:georgesur2003
Date/Time:2007-Jan-02 19:42:00
Subject:Re: WWP Late Edit and Final Push - 360+?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP Late Edit and Final Push - 360+? georgesur2003 2007-Jan-02 19:42:00
--- In #removed#, "Landis" <landis@...> wrote:
> I really don't mean to nag, and I'm one of those who has not yet
> added mine (I will!), but can't you help us get passed 360?? It's
> an arbitrary number, but one with some significance in our
> world.? Please, if you took a panorama any time during 2006 and
> can share it with us, make use of this one week extension.?
>
> -Landis

As I participated to the previous event (several walks in the town to
find a subject, stitching, reducing the pano to proper size, trying to
write a few comprehensible English sentences), why do I neglected the
next one as I still have some panos waiting for viewers on my hard-disks?

I believe the actual reason is I didn't have any kind of contact with
the viewers: how many? from which countries? interested or just bored?
etc...

I suppose having a forum where viewers and contributors could easily
discuss about the panos is very difficult to achieve but, well,
Internet is at its best level only when there are exchange between
peoples in both directions. Something more is to be found for that!