Sender:Nick Gordon
Date/Time:2007-Jan-04 13:05:00
Subject:Re: Comments

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Comments Nick Gordon 2007-Jan-04 13:05:00
Focus of the worldwidepanorama event as I understood (which may be
wrong) was like getting a view of how the earth is formed, by nature
and its occupants at four distinct moments in time. And from another
perspective each time. This is a collaboration, the picture is what we
come up with -together-. Commenting each and every individual distracts
from that focus.

Nick

Op 4-jan-07 om 9:43 heeft Pat Swovelin het volgende geschreven:

> Wheaton, Simon wrote:
>  > Sounds like a good plan, my last words and that's all from me...
>  >
>  > I don't see that comments would create any sort of competition, or
>  > that they would change the focus of the pano shooting in any way, or
>  > that they would lessen the value of the WWP in any way, or that they
>  > would take much time away from viewing panos.
>  >
>  > Comments could be moderated by the contributors, and it could be up
>  > the contributors to decide whether to have comments or not.
>  >
>  > Oh well, a good idea, shot down by unfounded hysteria.
>
>  You may be right ... then again if it was such a good idea more people
>  would've backed it and fewer people would've opposed it.
>
>  > Simon
>  > Canberra
>  > AUSTRALIA
>  >