Sender:Tudor Jenkins
Date/Time:2007-Jan-04 11:09:00
Subject:Re: Comments

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Comments Tudor Jenkins 2007-Jan-04 11:09:00
Hi Simon & all,

I know it is a bit tedious and not a consistent interface but it would be
really easy for you to put the first line of your text as a link to a
comments section for your own work that you host on your own site. - In
principle I like the idea of comments but on a small blog that was not at
all controversial I had to switch off comments on account of the tedious
amount of spam and rudeness.

On the subject of ratings, I would like a way of rating panoramas just for
myself to see (cookie based) so that I could keep a track of the people I
like the work of. In principle I should look through every panorama each
time but this simply takes too long. SO  if I could rate panoramas / pages
(yes I often like that panorama as part of a story) and have a way of
indexing panoramas according to my own ratings then that would be very
useful.

Oh I would also like public rating for feedback to help me but that requires
some debate and I suspect that it is of little value without the support of
a comments section.

Cheers & happy new year

Tudor

http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwppeople/html/TudorJenkins.html