Sender:Fung Yu
Date/Time:2007-Jan-11 07:56:00
Subject:Re: Late Edits Complete - we passed 360!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Late Edits Complete - we passed 360! Fung Yu 2007-Jan-11 07:56:00
Ok I may not like comments much on the pages of WWP, but
I certainly love stats. I almost always spend the first few minutes
of my day checking out my Google Analytics. So yes, it would
certainly be nice to have some stats available for the WWP.

Now I don't know how easy or difficult it is to implement this,
but the laziness in me is thinking why not just let us all put
our little Google Analytics snippet of codes in our own page?
We can do this during the editing period. This way, we have
again the ease of self-administration and also not to give the
Admins more work pressure. Is this workable or what?

Regards,