Sender:Willy Kaemena
Date/Time:2007-Jan-11 07:31:00
Subject:Re: Late Edits Complete - we passed 360!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Late Edits Complete - we passed 360! Willy Kaemena 2007-Jan-11 07:31:00
Until March 2005  it was possible to write HTML code directly into
the input mask for your contribution.
so I have planted then a  counter into my contribution which gives me
an interesting figure of my Marketplace WWP
I put a pdf output of my stats on my webserver

http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/SumWWPMarketsKaemena.pdf

I find it interesting to see this constant flow of visitors on this
particular contribution  which is only one of so many.

Willy