Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2007-Jan-10 17:43:00
Subject:Re: Late Edits Complete - we passed 360!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Late Edits Complete - we passed 360! Hans Nyberg 2007-Jan-10 17:43:00
On Jan 10, 2007, at 6:08 PM, yuval levy wrote:

> Other aggregate numbers that would be interesting:
> - how many entries does an average visitor see? (I
> suspect insiders look at many more than outsiders, and
> I guesstimate outsiders look at 4-8 VRs on average).

That would be very high.
I only get that from some countries  or very specific viewers who are
from links like Rob Galbraith or other photographic sites.

As an average 3 page views is great from Google or from linksites. I
have only 2.5

Spanish, Italian, German and French visitors are great. I get 3-4
pageviews from them.
In september France was up at 5.87 pageviews per visitor (22.000)
which I believe is my record for a country.
But as far as I can see it must have been a special feature in TV or
Radio as I do not have a referrer.

How the site is presented by the one who features it is  what makes
the most difference.

> - how many look at fullscreens vs. how many look at
> small screen only
> - what are the most popular ways of navigating the
> site (e.g. I discovered on this even that I can simply
> move from one fullscreen to the next, but this mean
> that I am loosing on the non-FS entries and I don't
> get to see the text. If this sort of path becomes a
> popular one, I'd like to see the text in a pop up of
> some sort,

You already have that. Just click at the link at the bottom.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
commercial photographer
Hans Nyberg Fotografi