Sender:Victor
Date/Time:2007-Mar-26 18:40:00
Subject:Re: specific thumbnail image ... Adler Planetarium Pano

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: specific thumbnail image ... Adler Planetarium Pano Victor 2007-Mar-26 18:40:00
Landis,

> Send me an offlist email with the thumbnail attached.  100x200px,
> JPEG, preferably under 10k.

Will do.

> First let me say that this is a *great* interpretation of the theme
> and very well executed.  Nice work!

*great* ??? ... shucks, too kind, honest!!  I must admit this was the
HARDEST theme to date.  I wracked my brains for some time before
coming up with this one, and I really can't thank the staff of the
planetarium enough for allowing me access on short notice, for being
so patient and accommodating as I experimented with settings to get
things right, etc..

I am really anxious to see what everyone else has come up with.  I'm
sure there's going to be a lot of great images.  There hasn't been a
lot of discussion of ideas for this one on the forum.  Perhaps
everyone is being coy, or perhaps the silence was just the sound of
heads being banged like I did!  One I did see mentioned was Yuval's
object pano shot over the course of a whole day.  That sounds *very*
intriguing, I look forward to see the results.

Thanks again for accommodating the thumbnail request and for hosting
this wonderful, wacky and beautiful collection of images.

Victor

Thanks