Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2007-Mar-31 13:19:00
Subject:Re: Is this panorama interesting?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Is this panorama interesting? Caroling Geary 2007-Mar-31 13:19:00
Previously you wrote that you wanted to use someone else's photos. Is
finally.mov made of your photos? If not, I can't quite see how this
fits into the context of WWP. Well, maybe, if you make clear in the
text that this is your vision of atmosphere and you merely assembled
elements created by others. If they are your photos, taken in the
time slot of Atmosphere, why not submit it? I like the emphasis of
the moon. Was it really in that position? That would be nice. I kept
getting the feeling I would like it to be a hotspot. When I click it,
the moon animates, retreating to normal size then bouncing out to
fill the screen so I can look at it up close.
The architectural space certainly works well as a panorama.
I wonder why it took so long to load for me?

On Mar 31, 2007, at 1:43 AM, darkfact95 wrote:

> http://www.3sixty.in/temp/finally.mov
>
> what do you guys think? Should I submit it?

Also:

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net