Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2007-Mar-31 23:51:00
Subject:Re: Is this panorama interesting?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Is this panorama interesting? Bernhard Vogl 2007-Mar-31 23:51:00
I think, this is the main point. All photography is about imagination.
As long as you are able to explain (your interpretation of ) the
atmosphere of this panorama, it is a perfect entry for the WWP.
For your affirmation, you may look at my entry for the "Sanctuary"-WWP:
http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp1204/html/BernhardVogl.html
If you don't read the explanations, i'm sure it would be hard to
understand why i shot this panorama...

Best regards
Bernhard