Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2007-Apr-01 00:33:00
Subject:Re: Is this panorama interesting?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Is this panorama interesting? Bernhard Vogl 2007-Apr-01 00:33:00

Chris Adlard wrote:
> We didn't actually realise we were supposed to put why our photo was an
> interpretation of "Atmosphere" - we just put in a description of what
> it is. Hope that is OK as we've finalised the entry now.
> Chris.

I'm sure this is also OK.
For myself, i always try not to forget, that we are all different people
with different backgrounds - so as long as i'm not sure that an image is
universally understood, i add some describing lines.
Though, it could also be interesting to take a confrontational approach
by forcing the viewer to work out the panorama's meaning...

Best regards
Bernhard