Sender:Keith Martin
Date/Time:2007-Jul-01 09:29:00
Subject:Re: Deadline Extension

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Deadline Extension Keith Martin 2007-Jul-01 09:29:00
Sometime around 1/7/07 (at 04:07 +0000) Landis said:

>With
>just under 11 hours to go to the original deadline we still have
>27 people who planned to upload a panorama but have not finished
>yet

Umm... I'm afraid I won't be able to get mine done even with the
extension. I've been working to get various projects finished before
I go on holiday, and I now have just today to finish a Mac laptops
labs, write an InDesign tutorial, and pack for a week in Turkey.

Ah well, next time!
I'm looking forward to seeing all the different interpretations when
I get back. :-)