Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2007-Jul-01 15:50:00
Subject:Re: Deadline Extension

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Deadline Extension Caroling Geary 2007-Jul-01 15:50:00
Woh! (not doh!). That book looks very interesting.

Maybe you could submit the community pano as your "Best of 2007",
next winter? Or at least link to it from a WWP page. By the way, I
looked up the definition of the September theme, Sustenance. It is
lots more than nourishment or food, which was my initial impression.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net