Sender:Keith Martin
Date/Time:2007-Jul-01 13:57:00
Subject:Re: Deadline Extension

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Deadline Extension Keith Martin 2007-Jul-01 13:57:00
Sometime around 1/7/07 (at 06:45 -0700) yuval levy said:

>--- Keith Martin wrote:
>  > I'm afraid I won't be able to get mine done
>>  even with the extension.
>
>That's sad! I would have loved to see yours as well.
>And come on, you already did the biggest effort:
>shooting! Why waste it?

You're not a sports coach in your spare time, are you? :-)

No, I've already had a very kind offer of help off-list from George
(thanks again!), but the biggest problem is the fact that my images
are on a hard disk in my office at college.

All together now... "Doh!"

And as I'll barely have time to finish my writing, pack everything
(mainly photo stuff, perhaps a sock or two), sleep a couple of hours
if I'm lucky, and then get the family to the airport by 5am...

It is sad, but I have to step back from this challenge, this time.
But thanks for the pep-talk! ;-)