Sender:yuval levy
Date/Time:2007-Aug-01 04:40:00
Subject:Re:Was- fullscreen software, now smileys

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re:Was- fullscreen software, now smileys yuval levy 2007-Aug-01 04:40:00
Hi John,
--- John Riley <#removed#> wrote:
> I really like the smiley faces in the version on
> this page 8-)  You should have put them in the one
on
> WWP (but it would be a lot more
> hassle in QTVR than in SPiV or Flash Panorama
> Player.)

indeed. Doing this sort of things is *much* easier in
SPi-V or Flashpanoramas. I now have a web based
interface which is still sort of alpha stage (i.e. not
ready for public consumption) that let me set the
hotspots very easily with a few clicks. In this case,
it took me about half hour to set all the hotspots.
The neat thing is that I have written a very simple
script that I can run every time there is a change in
the parliament seating. It will update the links so
that they point to the web page of the MP currently
sitting on that spot. All automated.

> More seriously, was this made using bracketed
> images?

yes, three brackets, tonemapped for drama, not for
realism, with qtpfsgui.

Yuv

http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/