Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2007-Jul-24 06:46:00
Subject:Re: fullscreen software

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: fullscreen software Hans Nyberg 2007-Jul-24 06:46:00
On Jul 23, 2007, at 11:38 PM, stuart franey wrote:

> Hi, try Livestage from www.totallyhip.com to make
> Quicktime full screen or if in browser you can use
> Javascript I think. Look at Panoramas.dk as they have
> a full screen panorama each day.

To make a QTVR movie open as a fullscreen in Quicktime you only need
Quicktime pro.

Quicktime pro new interface is very easy and to apply the fullscreen
option just open it and choose movie properties from the Window menu.
Choose presentation and book the option for Enter fullscreen.
Save

Thats it. No need for expensive Livestage to do this.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
Panoramas.dk<http://www.panoramas.dk>  Features Fullscreen QTVR from
the best VR Photographers