Sender:Thomas
Date/Time:2008-Jun-07 05:26:00
Subject:Re: Another proof as Commercial Project

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Another proof as Commercial Project Thomas 2008-Jun-07 05:26:00
Everything is saved, also all dataphonic datas(Impressum where
Globorama is stated and also pdf's) as they are still in Google Cache :D
Funny is that Dataphonic is not even metion the WWP in the credits.
We should also not forget that they made a DVD from our panoramas this
will increase the price for panoramas we should ask drastically.
Have a nice weekend
Thomas Mottl