Sender:Yuval Levy
Date/Time:2008-Jun-06 17:04:00
Subject:Re: To the Members of the WWP

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: To the Members of the WWP Yuval Levy 2008-Jun-06 17:04:00
Dear Mr. Lintermann,

thank you for this statement. I appreciate that you acknowledge the
irritation of the WWP artists, and that you have undertaken steps to
stop irritating us further.

As you can read from the replies - on the WWP List and in direct mails
to you - the irritation is still very high. The talk of "joint future
projects" is premature.

You now need some time to process all the inquiries you have received,
and we all need some time to adapt to this positive step of yours.
Welcome to the negotiation table.

The next step will be to talk. First to learn to know each other. It
will be for us to understand your needs, and for you to understand ours
and why we are irritated. Only when we understand each others need can
we start thinking, together, of a solution.

Like many artists here, I am irritated. I was angry, but the anger is
fading now that I see a will from your side to understand me/us; and a
constructive approach that I hope will lead to a solution that is
acceptable and sustainable for most of us.

Many thanks also for the invitation, extended privately by ZKM's
attorney, to meet in Karlsruhe. I will be in touch with him next week to
advance us all toward an acceptable, possibly negotiated solution out of
this situation.

Welcome to the WWP!
Yuv