Sender:Tamas D.Varga
Date/Time:2008-Jun-07 19:22:00
Subject:Re: To the Members of the WWP - action please, before it is too late

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: To the Members of the WWP - action please, before it is too late Tamas D.Varga 2008-Jun-07 19:22:00
Keith,

I am not sure time is our best friend in this case... reading between
the lines of the latest note by Mr.Lintermann the behavior of the
Infringe-O-Rama people is dilatory.

Does anyone know here whose and exactly how many images did ZKM used
illegally, please?

Will anyone inform those photographers whose images were infringed or
this discussion is kept within the walls of WWP Yahoo Group only? I am
not sure everyone knows what happened to his/her images.

Several of the members here have done a great job to collect
information on ZKM Globorama, talk to / negotiate with them that all
participants are grateful for I am sure.

In my opinion this is a justified claim and constructive enough to ask
for the list of photographers and  list of images after weeks of
deliverance.

Thanks
Tamas