Sender:John Riley
Date/Time:2008-Jun-27 04:11:00
Subject:Re: Globorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Globorama John Riley 2008-Jun-27 04:11:00
On Jun 26, 2008, at 4:29 PM, Uri Cogan wrote:

> Dear Mr. Levy, dear Participants of the World Wide Panorama,
>
> in this discussion on the events related to "Globorama", I would now

<sarcasm>

Hmm.  So I guess they probably get all of the software on their
computers by downloading it off of Warez sites?  (Warez = pirated
software sites)  I mean, everything on the net is yearning to be
free, right?  Any media content they use, say clips from movies or
television shows, I guess they download over BitTorrent for free
too.  They are using it for artistic purposes, so it should be proud
to be stolen, right?  Right??  I guess we were all just a bunch of
ingrates for not appreciating the favor they did for us in stealing
our artwork and showcasing it in altered form.

</sarcasm>

John

John Riley
#removed#