Sender:Bo Lorentzen
Date/Time:2008-Jun-26 20:51:00
Subject:RE: Globorama - seriously

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Globorama - seriously Bo Lorentzen 2008-Jun-26 20:51:00
I am sorry being caught as a thief saddens you ? and it is surely sad that
you claim to be a great person when you don?t steal.

The spirit of the laws is to prevent theft.   Having painfully read through
this entire email I can only conclude you are seeking to muddle the
questions with emormous amouts of text with no particular point to the issue
of Globorama stealing and ?repurposing? the content created and clearly
marked as copyrighted content by other artists.

Call it what you want, holly war if you feel like it..

  Sincerely Bo Lorentzen