Sender:AYRTON
Date/Time:2008-Jun-27 00:06:00
Subject:Re: Globorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Globorama AYRTON 2008-Jun-27 00:06:00
Hey PeterYou know what ...
I don't care about this sad history
You're  affraid of loosing your job.
I'm sure you make a year, in salary etc, much MORE than me in two or three
years working hard.

All this blah, blah, blah, is just a excuse for something that has NO excuse
:

ZKM did NOT contact us BEFORE using it, asking for use, or buying etc ...

You and your co-workerss just went ahead to this "open net" dream and they
had steal all our  (my)  panoramic images, that had a copyright info.

Also note that on ALL my images, in the nadir area, there is :
 MY logo,
and my NAME,
and my TELEFPHONE
in case a humam being wants to call me !!!

That's it.

Sincerely
AYRTON

--