Sender:Bruce Christianson
Date/Time:2009-May-10 18:29:00
Subject:Re: Nikon 2.8/10,5 Sigma 3.5/8 or Tokina 10-17 ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Nikon 2.8/10,5 Sigma 3.5/8 or Tokina 10-17 ? Bruce Christianson 2009-May-10 18:29:00
On the contrary,
Use the Nikon f2.8 10.5mm lens if you want the sharpest and best
contrast lens for VR.
Use the Sigma is ok if you want to take fewer pictures.

Bruce Christianson
Photographer  |  Digital Consultant  |  VRtist  |  DigiTech
"Nothing in one's life exists, until it is observed."   -bc
www.PhotoLogic.com
612-578-9972  Mobile