Sender:mcgyverish
Date/Time:2009-May-10 17:57:00
Subject:Re: Nikon 2.8/10,5 Sigma 3.5/8 or Tokina 10-17 ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Nikon 2.8/10,5 Sigma 3.5/8 or Tokina 10-17 ? mcgyverish 2009-May-10 17:57:00
I have been using the Nikon 10.5 fisheye with very satisfactory results using a Nikon D-60 body.  I have nothing to compare it to, but I have heard that there are some other fisheyes that can produce a bit better clarity-but require more pictures.

With my rig I take 6 pics around, one up and one down-and I'm moving to the next spot.

Again, I cannot speak for other lenses, but I love the rig I'm using and the results.

Cary Ewing

http://www.jollyrogerstudios.com