Sender:Keith Martin
Date/Time:2009-Aug-16 17:28:00
Subject:Re: Next event

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Next event Keith Martin 2009-Aug-16 17:28:00
Sometime around 12/8/09 (at 10:29 -0700) Bo Lorentzen said:

>Actually, wireless internet is surprisingly good, I have been able to
>send and receive emails from my iPhone just fine.

Beware the costs of doing this. I neglected to
turn off all the data options in the iPhone when
I went to the US recently, and although I used it
very little my month's bill was almost ?150
instead of ?35. I put much of this down to email
and the fact that sometimes the wifi connection I
used for that would drop and the phone would
switch silently to the mobile network instead.

Without a pre-agreed data plan during your
travels you could find that your holiday costs
rather more than you bargained for.