Sender:caroling
Date/Time:2009-Aug-17 11:33:00
Subject:Re: Next event

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Next event caroling 2009-Aug-17 11:33:00
Wow, that's good to know. I have AT&T and the way they advertise iPhone, everything would be covered. My current plan is just phone, no internet. But some people I know are crazy about texting. AT&T doubled the charge to send a text message. I didn't know so had a shock at the extra $$ on my bill.
Actually was hoping for a theme announcement. Is this a "keep them guessing" game?
--
Caroling, www.wholeo.net

From: Keith Martin <#removed#>