Sender:Ken Stuart
Date/Time:2009-Aug-21 19:44:00
Subject:Re: Next event 32 days remaining MORE

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Next event 32 days remaining MORE Ken Stuart 2009-Aug-21 19:44:00
Hi,

Yes, the list of suggested themes is available on the web, but there's
nothing indicating which, if any, of those will be the next one, nor
anything indicating those that might even be under consideration.

Having a the chosen themes decided well in advance of a given event
would be tremendously useful for planning.

Who chooses the theme isn't clear. I'm not advocating that the process
change (except that it be done sooner and posted), but the group's
Yahoo! web site also has a built-in polling mechanism, so if those
responsible for choosing a theme are having some difficulties perhaps
they could propose a handful and the group membership could vote on
them via that tool, with the top choice being the next theme, and
others following in order for the next couple of events.

-Ken