Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2009-Sep-22 22:44:00
Subject:Re: WWP entry done. Phew!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP entry done. Phew! Caroling Geary 2009-Sep-22 22:44:00
Not done. But started! I had no idea until Monday when I walked near
an outdoor ampitheatre. I had only my little digital camera in my
backpack and took a few sloppy turns around. Couldn't remember how to
set it to manual so I knew exposures would be irregular. My thought
was mainly wondering what it would look like. Well, it stitched but
the space was empty. It needed something onstage and an audience.
Imagination kicked in and I'm making a show. Of course, when I don't
put in effort up front, taking proper pictures, I end up doing lots
more work.

I'll be interested to see how you explain watching football in a pub
as a performing art. Please, no irate comments. Excuse me, but it's
not transparently obvious to me. I'll have a lot of explaining to do
to justify mine.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net