Sender:Georgian Rusu
Date/Time:2009-Sep-23 15:31:00
Subject:Re: WWP entry done. Phew!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP entry done. Phew! Georgian Rusu 2009-Sep-23 15:31:00
Great work Keith, as is hand-held and after a few pints of beer.:-)

Mine is "beauty of movement", inspired by aerobics as a healthy performing art. A little bit noisy for my taste, but I definitely enjoyed the photo shooting. It's nice when everything is set and a few beauties are jumping around.

http://tvd.ro/rentvr/can2/aerobic.html

Kind regards,
Laurentiu
http://www.tvd.ro/ | TeamVirtualDesign