Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2009-Sep-24 15:52:00
Subject:Re: WWP entry done. Phew!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP entry done. Phew! Caroling Geary 2009-Sep-24 15:52:00
This is intriguing. I'm certainly glad you have become inspired and
decided to enter WWP. Have you uploaded it to the preparation server
yet? I'm curious as to whether Kathy will be an object movie or
panorama. Also curious about "viewing her '60 faces'". I hope you
provide links when you are ready.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net