Sender:needakeeper
Date/Time:2010-Jan-09 20:05:00
Subject:Re: amazing weather photo

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: amazing weather photo needakeeper 2010-Jan-09 20:05:00
In the words of my 9 year old, "Blame it all on global warming cause that is what the big people do."  He informed me of this after he swiped some fudge.

Of course, he also said that "there are no such things as ghosts, unless you are in the Bermuda Triangle-in a boat-with the window open.  THEN you MIGHT see a ghost."

Stephani