Sender:Wayne Degner
Date/Time:2005-Jan-15 17:24:00
Subject:RE: Need advice on new camera.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Need advice on new camera. Wayne Degner 2005-Jan-15 17:24:00
Robert, I think your comments and recommendation are good regarding the
camera, but I wouldn't be too quick to abandon the IR ML-L3 remote. For
panos, I think it works quite well. I have my 303SPH setup to ensure the IR
port of the camera is on the down side of vertical and simply point at the
camera and shoot. It isn't inconvenient as I have to be behind the camera to
turn to the next shooting point anyway. Also, no cables to get tangled nor
is it an expensive investment, around $20. I do think that Nikon could have
done a better job placing the sensor (or another sensor) in the back of the
camera.  FWIW.

Warm Regards,

Wayne Degner

#removed#