Sender:Roger Howard
Date/Time:2005-Jun-13 15:44:00
Subject:Re: just a week to go

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: just a week to go Roger Howard 2005-Jun-13 15:44:00
On Jun 13, 2005, at 5:50 AM, skipsteuart wrote:

> --- In #removed#, Landis <#removed#> wrote:
>> Anything having to do with water (in any of it's forms -
>> liquid, ice, vapor) or even lack of.
>
> A very "Landis" response.
> The theme is WATER.
> Panoramas should either include water....or not.
>
> That narrows it down to just about everything. =:-)

I think his was a good point - as the theme is water, your subject
could be a scene where the lack of water is notable. For instance, a
dried lake bed, a parched and abandoned farming valley turning to
desert, etc..

If the water, or lack of water, isn't significant to the shot then it's
probably not relevant :)

PS, these events have ALWAYS fallen on my vacations... I missed the
last one, but am looking forward to this next event, time willing.

-R