Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2005-Jun-14 14:28:00
Subject:Re: just a week to go

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: just a week to go G. Donald Bain 2005-Jun-14 14:28:00
Allow me to quote from the essay I wrote about the theme:

Water as a theme for VR photography is almost too broad - most
landscapes and city scenes will probably include it in some form. The
challenge is to feature water, to somehow focus the viewers' attention
on the unique characteristics of water and its significance in the
scene.
	http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp/NextEvent.html

So, have you got some creative ideas?
Don